5 Feb 2016

How I started 2016 right - JANUARY UPDATES! :)

Wordy post. In fact, most of my photos are on Dayre. I promised 2 blog posts per month to myself as my new year resolution for 2016, so here's one.

1. Being more active on social media
Firstly, I made an observation of myself in January. I became more active on social media! :)
I used to be this way in university and I lost it when I became a full time working adult.
All along in year 2014 and 2015, I've always felt that something is missing.
I lost interest in every other thing including singing covers and documenting my life stories on my personal website. I lost interest in brunches as well. Not to mention an obvious change, loss of interest in blogging. Probably all these are due to the lack of time from being too focused.
It's all worth it though, check out my Portfolio and you will know why.

2. Master a song a month
Even though I haven't posted covers for a long time, I did master a new song in January.
That's non other than Radio FM 933's top on charts, JJ Lin's 不为谁而作的歌. It's super good! I will try to set up a sound engineering software in my surface to get myself started with doing covers again. This exact video got me hooked totally. I just realised only this year that JJ's live singing is soooooo amazing. Probably going for his next concert. So far, I've only been to Jay's, Stef's and Taylor Swift's.



3. Birthday celebration
(Read post1 and post2 on dayre. All pictures on my facebook)
My birthday falls on 17th Jan. Junrong makes the best decisions at most times! :) He picked Oasia hotel for our 2d1n staycation. Thank you baby for the beautiful velvety Royal Blue Chanel clutch. <3 it so much.

4. Work
Tho it isn't evident in my production, I worked hard in Jan. Mainly to finish up all the backlogs from 2015. Met about 20 existing clients and even took photos with some of them. I'm very blessed! :)

5. Skills development
I've taken the initiative to sign up for CHFC 3, general insurance and will writing course.
I'm looking forward to 2nd quarter of 2016 already when I'm fully equipped with these additional skill set to value add to my lovely clients!

6. Hong Kong (Read on Dayre)
It was the first time my parents visited Hongkong. Thankfully, i managed to hit triple ticket for the incentive trip to Hongkong. I topped up some cash to bring both my siblings there as well. Oh yea I bought a chanel ring from Hongkong too. Chanel is love.

8. Princess room is now complete!
In order to always have fairytale like dreams, I painted my room pink last year in March 2014, my all time favourite colour. This year, I installed the shelves and the mirror sliding doors to upkeep tidiness.

9. Shoes from Ferragamo (Pic on dayre)
My previous one was spoilt. Have to bring it back for repair.


10. Prudential flying start + Lucky draw (Dayre post)
Guess what!! I won Pru lucky draw during flying start in 2015 last year.
AND 2016 AS WELL!!!!! Last year was a Rolex watch. This year i won $3k credit from CHANEL!

11. Titanium camp (Just one pic from dayre)
Survived another titanium camp, a camp for the elite roadshow agents of Prudential and PTO. If I didn't remember wrongly, it must be my 5th already.

12. Jb VF8 agency trip (Dayre post).
Boss has been really generous and doting on us last month to celebrate. He brought the agency to JB to race Gokart and compete in Laser tag. Away from Singapore and reception. :) Thanks boss!!

13. Eyebrow embroidery (Pics)
I suck at putting makeup on my brows. Embroidery was what I did to save the trouble.

14. Ocean restaurant for parents appreciation lunch (dayre post)
My organization has been very into luncheons recently, so i decided to organize one for my own parents. Initially, due to intense craving for Syun Jap restuarant's very heavenly Wagyu Uni wrap, I let my parents choose between view and food, and Dad ended up choosing view. So there we were.

15. Massage at Adeva spa
After a 7-8months of hiatus from massage, I went back with Junrong to Adeva. I swear the tripartite massage is better than all others around! Slowly and steadily using up my package. I will NOT sign anymore such package.

16. Looney tunes fun run
I did it! :) Though it was only 4km. Read about my weight loss.

17. Most remarkably, I actually revived the blog and found the passion of sharing again! This feels more aligned with the extroverted self i used to be. :)



P/s: I'm looking for a web designer! Willing to pay. Anyone to recommend, please contact me!


Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.