18 Jan 2016

My 26th birthday!



Visit my dayre at www.dayre.me/ziweisandy for all live and unglam updates!

So, the family celebrated my birthday 2 days in advance on 15th Jan because jr has made plans on my actual birthday already. I feel really blessed that the tradition of birthday celebration with cake and red fortune eggs persist after so many years. It's something that never changes in my family, an occasion which my family look forward to, 5 times a year.






On my actual birthday, jr brought me to Sushi Jin for a birthday lunch. I indulged in all of my favourite food in one meal at one lunch venue - salmon, foie gras and wagyu! What's impressive was that one of the chefs overheard that it was my birthday and specially hand-carved our dessert course into a decorative artistic birthday cheesecake. So touched!rt emotic



My bday present from Prudential lucky draw in 2015 Jan telling my birth date!








We checked into Oasis Hotel at Novena and jr kept asking me when I want him to pass me my bday present. I was told by him not to expect much, so I went "anything la, now?" He took out an envelope. I whined non-stop upon seeing a slimming voucher inside. walao. irritating.
Then he took out a box wrapped neatly in newspapers. I immediately thought it was a weighing machine. Lol! Unveiling the parcel, I gasped in disbelief. It was a Chanel parcel. I flashbacked to 1 week ago, when we entered chanel together and I saw this beautiful ipad pouch which I also immediately wanted to bag home. Jr was really disapproving then, hence i put it back, bearing in mind we had to buy a private property in the very near future.
So my birthday present was the royal blue chanel ipad pouch which I had been thinking and dreaming about for the consecutive 3 days after I put it back into the shelf. He wrote a deeply sincere birthday card and i quote "As much as I don't like spending money on branded stuff, I think that you have earned this little present. Pampering you on your special day!" So sweet my baby! He really hates branded goods, i swear. Thank you love. :') I burst into tears while reading the card.







Not only that, he upgraded our superior room to the club room while access to the exclusive club lounge, which Oasia hotel is famous for. Free flow cocktail between 6-8pm which we did fully utilize. The warm relaxing jacuzzi is really out of the world. smile emoticon










smile emoticon



We decided to not go too far off and visited Marmalade pantry just at level one of Oasia. Great food, great oozing birthday cake and most importantly, best company of the man i love most in this lifetime.

smile emotico





You are the best present I've ever been blessed with in my life.



<3

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.