16 Jan 2016

2016 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS



2015 in short

I am privileged to do financial planning for 500 families in about 2years 8 months.  

Improved my position in Prudential Singapore from 44 to 21 out of 4300 agents ;
Promoted from Premier Silver to Premier Gold Senior Financial Consultant;
Number 6 in Peter Tan Organization among the existing agents.

Renewed my Million Dollar Round Table membership.

I bought my first Rolex! 

I passed my driving license and finally bought my dream car. 

My savings earned an additional zero. 

I visited Japan, Paris and London for the first time!

My family bonded closer as we put in the effort and we LOVE family time. 

I retired my mum and took over responsibility of giving my younger brother who's still schooling allowance.


#JRxZW hits 2 years.

I signed up for Fitness First gym membership. 

I learnt to be a kinder person. 

I grew closer to my agency mates and brought in many friends into this wonderful career.







2016 resolutions

"Make 2016 the most fulfilling and happiest year of my life, 

thus far."




1. Master a new musical instrument - Keyboard

2. Be licensed in will writing and general insurance

3. Sponsor my siblings education 

4. Establish my blog with 2 blog posts per month

5. Be healthy physically, mentally and spiritually - Focused on healthy diet and exercise thrice a week 

6. Save a fresh $100,000 by end of 2017 

7. Read a book and get inspired by new authors every 2 months

8. Donate to charity and be involved in voluntary work actively 

9. Master a song a month 

10. Family outing once every 2 weeks 

11. Get in touch with all friends who have touched my life before

12. Shortlist 3 favourite condominiums for purchase in January 2017. 

13. Run a few 5km, 10km and 21km races.

14. Make #zwsdyhiitandrun2016 work! 
**On my Dayre, a blog I update very often everyday.**

Above all, stick to all the good healthy habits I have developed and be a happier person. 


Past year resolution links: 




Next up: 
Hong Kong trip with PTO and whole family :)
My 26th birthday

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.