14 Jan 2016

Happy milestones in 2015: Jan - Dec





Definitely a year with loads and loads of ups and downs.

Much more than i have expected. Much more painful lessons learnt.

In fact, I was drafting my reflections on 2015 halfway in another post before I switched over to this post in order to start the year on a happy note.

Let's look at the glass half full. 

Jan
Phuket with PTO and VF8

Ocean restaurant for my birthday celebration. Thanks Junrong for the very generous treat!!
I really loved the view throughout the dinner at the restaurant. Breathtaking.


Sentosa Siloso Beach Resort staycation with family for my birthday celebration.


Pince and Pints with godmum to celebrate my bday <3

Spathe cafe bday treat from bestie Lianne!!


Feb
CNY. We managed to get in touch with a few relatives whom we were closer when young. :)

Stellar for V'day. My treat to B. :)


CNY gathering with VF8


Mar
PTO Dinner and Dance with the opportunity given by the Chairman to sing and perform for a crowd of 500. First time dressing the parents up in dinner suit and dress. Dad was totally stoked.


 Awards Night to receive my Silver award recognition I achieved in 2014.
With b!

Expensive mermaid dress which i bought, complements me very well.
OOTN! Thanks to my HAMUA: Vivien Low

My closest colleagues at work, Shawn and Robin :)

The moment I was waiting for the entire 2014.

In March, I finally moved back home to stay after staying out alone and renting for 2 years.
It really doesn't make sense for me to pay $10k per year on rental.
To make my stay at home more comfy, i repainted my room pink and bought new furniture from Ikea.
Photos soon! :D

Apr 
Junrong graduation ceremony


Taipei - Prudential QCE trip
My first incentive trip with b!

Vf8 producers!

Baby brother's sweet 16th bday :)
What time is it? It's family time!






May 

My favourite month of 2015 as I visited my 2 personal best-liked countries: Bangkok and Japan

Trip with godmum to Bangkok. Shopped till she dropped.
I could still continue shopping no matter how tired. haha.


Got shiok dao.

Japan with Khye and Fiona! :)
Thanks to Khye who planned the entire trip.. Awesome job!

First time seeing le pink flowers, Sakura~

Our airbnb apartment. Our common ground for fresh kani!

Otaru's famous 8-tiered ice cream which broke my personal record of likes on instagram.

Wefie-ing in Mount Fuji.


Nissin cup noodle museum.
Design my own cup!

Disneysea~ So beautiful!

June
Jr's bday and i baked a strawberry shortcake with my baker friend's help!


Trip to Bintan with Junrong and the family. 


My fellow round-faced mum. <3



Titanium lunch.
Very lucky to have the chance to work with the top people in Prudential.
Young and dangerous. Thumbs up!


Titanium renewal camp with my fellow VF8-titanium mates.

In the month of June, I hit Bronze award. Tough run it was.

Those ladies below age of 26 and haven't taken the cervical cancer vaccination jab,
please do so now!

Official promotion to senior financial consultant. :)
Tough times don't last, tough people do!



Jul
Finally passed my driving after multiple attempts.
Bought my first timepiece with my favourite blings. :)

Baby sis' bday!
Celebration at Paradize Dynasty. First trial for mum and brother.


Diggin' the Baskin Robbins ice cream cake.


Aug
Collected my dream car.
I remember taking this photo on my first ride without Junrong around.
Super scary feeling!


First time I squeezed all family members into my mini beetle. :)

Melben seafood restaurant for mum's bday celebration.
Expensive food but worth every cent. (Y)

Romantic stroll at Marina Barrage after a satisfactory dinner. :)

<3 them!!


Mum's bday cake baked by Shirlene, my secondary school mate. Super chio!!
Check out her instagram: shirlytwirly for more:)

Mum looking young and radiant on her 51st bday. :)

My mummylove<3


The highlight of Aug was the trip to Paris, Manchester and London with Prudential Starclub and my bestie Lianne. :)



<3 Mine.

New style not bad right.

Manchester stadium to quest the thirst of the guys.





Sibeh act. But i like.

Photo by President club model, Robin. :)

Must-not-miss-if-not-regret: Burgers and Lobsters
We could eat this for dinners every night!
Go for the steamed lobsters!

Chanel is love. Saw it in Sg but didn't buy, when i finally decided to buy, it was OOS.
Bought it without much hesitation when I saw it in London.

Big Ben!

Prudential Dinner with le bestie!

Watched 3 musicals in 6 days. That's London for us.

Sep
Anniversary staycation at W. Thank you Pru for the free staycay with $2k vouchers at RWS. Hard work paid off.

Forest restaurant with godmum.
Excellent food. Been to this restaurant twice in a year.

Agency outing and chalet.
First time laser tag!! Love it!

Oct 
Date planned by me with b. A monthsary celebration as an excuse to take a break from work.

Dazzling cafe serves the best toasts!!!

We visited the mini golf course called Liliputt and Amped the trampoline park on that date too. 
Fully maximized the use of our excess energy for real. 

Nov
Passed CHFC 2 with the boy.

Taylor Swift concert. Shagged chauffeur.

Kim Keat claypot hokkien mee. Very special. Go google it and give it a try!

Secret-not-so-secret trip to Phuket again for a short 3d2n getaway.
Love the entire itinerary of the trip man.
Sleep, beach, eat, repeat.

Our view from Hilton hotel.

Sunset!

Many baby softshell crabs along Karon beach.

<3

Watched our first pingpong show together for the first time. 
Kena chopped like vegetable heads. Free show but crazy priced drinks. 


Dec
Achieved Gold award in Prudential, ranked top 14 among existing agents in Prudential . :)

Love my new shades. Cheap despite its lovely reflective colours.

Dad's birthday at Miam miam. 

Gardens by the bay to celebrate Christmas.

Began #zwsdyhiitandrun2016
Gotta visit my Dayre to find out see my progress though.

Trace on new year's day 2016 1st Jan.


I can't say "2015 couldn't be better" because it would definitely be if i have not mismanaged some important incidents.

Lessons learnt and I grew a little more.

Next up is 2016 new year resolutions.

I'm glad that my personal habit of updating the blog for new year resolutions never stopped. :)

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.