21 Apr 2013

YOU WANT GWIYOMI, NAH!

Warning: This is an uber short post! 


Gwiyomi has been trending for the past few weeks and I was so "lucky" to get the facebook jack from one of my friends, Jingyi. 


I think as much as people wanna see me embarrass myself, there're also many among my 1+k friends who were resisting their urge to click like. Hence, only 49 in 6 hours. 


I had been sabotaged. I was totally 100% unwilling to do it. 


Was honestly super bloody stressed about acting cute and putting it online that i resorted to self-declared liking period. 


Today. 


Went out with the CNOS 2 bloggers today and tadah! 
Gwiyomi video for you! 

My CNOS 2.0 friends are really angels sent from heaven to save me from the social pressure from fb. 
THANKS GUYS! WE ARE SUPER AWESOME WTF. 

I know i played cheat, but i still did it ok! 
Yall never request what format ma!
Mission accomplished!

Thank you Tiffany Yong for helping us organize the arrangement, recording and editing this video! <3


We're the rising stars.

Love, 

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.