13 Apr 2013

[Sponsored] Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy series

[Sponsored] 

Hey guys! How has April been treating you for the past 13 days? 
I managed to ditch stressful March and finally embraced April with so much anticipation about what it has in store for me! :)

Very firstly, I feel that one of the signs of having a good month is GOOD SKIN. 
Recently, I've picked up a very crucial of habit thanks to Garnier. THANK YOU!!!

My previous partnership with Garnier was on a series of Pure Active product called the Multi-Action acne kit which includes a scrub and a cleanser foam. In that particular blog post, I wrote about being invited to attend an online conference with a few other lucky bloggers and a Garnier skincare expert who gave us a long list of skincare tips in the form of Q&A. If you're facing some skin problems now, instead of heading straight to your GP to spend hundreds of dollars on medication, why not head over to my previous blog post to read those skincare tips? ;) Link to Q&A blog post: Acne 101


GUESS WHAT I'M BACK WITH TODAY!

Another Garnier product to recommend! :) 
WHAT: 
Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Daily Energizing 
Gel Wash and Scrub

HOW IT APPEALS TO ME:
The bright orange packaging sparked off my interest at first sight. 
The happy-looking duo was couriered to my door step by Garnier's kind liaison, Candice.
When I looked into the bag, I couldn't wait to use them! No kidding, because printed on the bottles were pictures of pomegranate, grapefruit and orange. My first thought was "WOW, new skincare products made from natural fruits! Woots!" You know what. I'm a sucker for sweet-scented stuff and that's why I always love passing by The Body Shop. To my pleasant surprise, the Fruit Energy products smell super fruity and refreshing. Use already, heart also sweet sweet de. xoxo


WHAT DOES IT DO FOR YOU SKIN: 
So basically, the fruit extracts reduce the chances of you facing skin irritation and inflammation. We know it's always best to go natural yo~ ;) Besides, this product also contains salicylic acid and vitamin C which protect your skin from developing blemishes easily. Not all yet! This new fruity product also prevents enlarged pores and reduces oil production. If your friend always embarrasses you by passing you an oil-blotting paper every time you guys meet, it's time for you to either change your facial wash to Fruit Energy wash or START your daily skincare routine with Fruit Energy! 


So you can see that both the cleanser gel and scrub are both colourless. I had expected them to come in weird colours actually because they smell really sweet. Well, it's a sign of their dedication to include only the good elements and nothing unnecessary stuff (like colourings). 又不是骗小孩子 hor. :3 The micro-bits in the scrub are also gentle on your skin as they exfoliate the unwanted dead skin and cells.



COST:
Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy
Daily Energizing Gel (200ml) - $12.90
Scrub (150ml) - $14.90 

Comparatively to the more basic Pure Active products, its price here is slightly higher. But the Fruit Energy series come in bigger bottles to last longer for your daily routine. Also, the newly improvised products include natural ingredients that can improve your overall skin condition by combating blemishes, oily skin and inflammation. You don't even have to spend a bomb to tackle these tricky issues. The price is definitely reasonable. :)

You know what. After using Garnier products for a few months straight, people have been telling me that my skin condition has improved tremendously. Of course, I was secretly glad that I have a liquid foundation from Maybelline that provides me with flawless and natural coverage. But I really cannot stress enough the importance of having a habitual and strict skincare routine. I mean, some pimples are really very hard to conceal no matter how much foundation or concealer you spam. So, it's highly advisable to follow this
5-step facial skincare ritual:

1. Exfoliate/scrub (Maximum thrice a week)
2. Cleanse
3. Apply skin repair serum / spot-lightening serum (Optional, would be good to have)
4. Toner
5. Moisturizer / Night moisturizing cream

Besides washing my face with cleanser and moisturizing it every morning, I abide by this 5-step personal rule every night during my showers. You really don't have to spend a bomb on expensive medication or very high-end brands and products to look good! See, I am also quite poor, but i can still maintain an above average skin condition, SO CAN YOU! :)

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR EH~


Talking about poor, I really am struggling with my depleting funds! 
I WELCOME DONATION TO THE BLOG AS WELL AS SPONSORSHIP! *desperate*
Do email me at ziweisandy@gmail.com for negotiation! :)


Next post is coming up soon. Stay tuned.


Love, 

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.