15 Mar 2013

CNOS 2.0: Entertainment challenge - SHOWDOWN AT E2MAX!

HELLO GUYS!!

(I've put in my best for this blog post given the limited time and an exam to revise for tmr morning.
The art of juggling is really not easy to master. Anyway, I hope this blog post is at least informative enough for you to see one part of Cineleisure that you're not familiar with.)


Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the bad attempt at my previous post on Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation 2.0 Challenge 1. Honestly, I was going through a rough time and I blame it on my unprofessionalism to affect my performance in the competition. Thank you Amanda Lee (also a blogger participant of CNOS 2.0) for pushing me on to complete the food challenge video, even though I did it very very unwillingly. 

Secondly, GOOD NEWS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS AND READERS! :D
I'm resurrected to compete again in the next challenge of CNOS 2.0, the entertainment challenge and decided not to give this opportunity up. You'll find out from the blog post below and my hard work, the vlog! HAHA! :) I'd like to take this chance to say a HUGE THANK YOU to ALL OF MY VOTERS who are my personal friends and acquaintances!
If not for your encouragement and undying support and votes, I wouldn't have fueled and recharged myself up so quickly to bring to you guys another production. 

Lastly, ENJOY THIS BLOG POST, ESP THE VLOG!!


Here's my vlog for this challenge.
What a dumb thumbnail, i know right. 

Basically, I have never came up to E2MAX on the 9th floor of Cineleisure before to play. 
But, I have actually passed by it many many times otw to the cinema on level 9. 
Such a waste, i know right!

Check out Alvin, acting shuai and paying the very affordable cost of renting a computer at the common lan area. I cannot really believe that renting a computer at such an established venue like Cineleisure costs so little too! Prices range from as low as $2 to $3.50 per hour based on the timing you head over for lan games with your friends. 

My fellow youthful colleagues were praising relentlessly about how awesome the ambiance this common lan zone is. During off peak hours, you can totally have the time of your life communicating across the tables and computers to your teammates without having to care about disrupting others. It's your turf. How shiok! 
My colleagues and I are planning to head over to e2max for a proper L4D battle after our final exams!
It's a perfect venue for celebratory events with a huge group of fun-loving company. :)

For people who have the tendency to get motion-sickness while playing lan games, fret not!
Check out these private k-box style chambers which cater to your need for entertainment.
Be it movies, kinect, wii or xbox, you can also choose to play up to 2 different devices in a single room. How convenient! You have up 50 or more games to choose from at the counter. You'll be spoilt for choice. 

Besides the chambers and lan gaming zone, the entire of level 9 of E2Max is surrounded by family-oriented game machines, such as the arcade games, dartssoul, free-of-charge PS3 station, prize stage and the pokemon gym at extremely affordable prices. Apologies for the lack of pictures, but you should really check E2Max out and explore the area for a potential gathering ground for group outings.

As most of my readers are university students, i strongly recommend Cineleisure E2Max as a perfect spot of consideration for an OG outing! It's spacious enough to accommodate large groups and has the widest variety of game choices for people of different preferences. :)


Before I end this (again) rushed blogpost due to the rapid depletion of mana in my body,
I WANT TO THANK THIS GROUP OF AWESOME CLASSMATES/COLLEAGUES FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. :)
Hansheng, Hex, Joy and Alvin! I hope you guys enjoyed the video as much as I enjoyed editing it. :)
LET'S PASS OUR EXAMS TOGETHER SOON AND RETURN TO E2MAX FOR A REAL CELEBRATORY BATTLE! xoxo



Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.