22 Mar 2013

CNOS 2.0: Fashion challenge - OOTD

Hey guys! I'm back with another challenge submission. 

Since this is the last individual vlog challenge for CNOS round 3, 
I put in a higher than usual amount of effort to plan for and edit this video. 
Total filming hours = 3 
Total editing hours (just the vlog) = 5 

At the end of the day, I hope you guys like my newest video production! :)

Watch and like it on youtube if you haven't. :)
Alot of running, sweating and retakes done, but it's all in the name of fun and laughter, peace and joy!
Hope you enjoy watching it as much as I've enjoyed producing it.

Basically, it's a short film that mainly focuses on the 3 selected fashion boutique and the 3 of which I've chosen are Pescados, Femmex and Beadstreet. 

To be frank, whenever I see shop brands which i might potentially have problem pronouncing or understanding its meaning, I'd shun. But hey, Pescados has pretty cool apparels for all the guys out there. 

It's definitely a one-stop station where you can find sneakers, tops, pants, casual jackets, formal blazers and ...

even coolioz caps! 

I was impressed by the concept of the shop as it caters to male shoppers of all types of age and statuses. 
So this OOTD that CK and I have handpicked for him to try out is an edgy unconventional grey top with prominent black buttons lined down with a hoodie. The pants we chose has polka dots on the inner lining, such that it's not too loud but can still be seen at the pocket area and the fold-up end of the pants. 


On the other hand, i was attracted to this shop called Femmex, located conveniently just beside Pescados. 

I like how the shop layout is so back to basic, with high ceiling and the simple colour theme of light brown wooden vintage texture. The boutique sells a great variety of female apparels too, such as shift dresses, long pants, basic tops, clutches, handbags, earrings and necklaces. :) Like Pescados, it is also a one-stop shopping destination for females to shop their heart away. :) 

Sooooo, the piece that I've chosen is a rainbow coloured leopard print toga bodycon dress. :)
To be honest, this isn't my usual style. But my desired ootd anyday is to be striking and most importantly, it has to suit the skin tone and personality of the person wearing the ootd. 

It wouldn't be an ootd that I've go to club in because damn it's too striking la. I mean if you intend to attract a lot of guys to you in the club, go ahead. haha. But for me, i would wear it out for a movie/dinner date with the boyfriend or a gathering with friends at the bar or pub. :)

The wide array of clutches you can find at Femmex rest of about 3 shelves in the shop, displayed very neatly across the shop. There was another clutch which caught my attention, one with snake-skin texture, but I thought that leopard prints with another animal skin is just overwhelming. Hence, I picked this edgy studded clutch to go with my ootd. ;) 

Lastly, to complete your ootd, head down to beadstreet for your accessories!
You can find a full range of earrings, ear studs, shades, fun spectacles, bags, bracelets, necklace and even nail polishes to satisfy the fashionista with ya! ;)


Just some snippets from the video. 




And CK asking Leonard's (his close bro/my boyfriend) permission for the 0.5 second awwwww moment for video effects. HAHA. 
THANKS FOR THE HELP BRO! :)
























Hope you find my blog post entertaining and informative! :)


Thanks for reading guys! :)

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.