8 Mar 2013

CNOS 2.0: Food challenge!

Rushing so late for the food challenge! 
Here's my vlog~


Been there soo often these few days and my love for Cineleisure is growing exponentially after discovering much awesome foodie places around. Here are my favourites and I've included some tips if you happen to be looking for food at Cineleisure but were faced with 2 situations:

SITUATION 1: RUSHING OFF FOR A MOVIE BUT HUNGRY? 

Somewhere you get cheap and yummy food:
Graffiti cafe~

Definitely a youthful restaurant to do what you loved to do during your childhood 
TIME TO VANDALIZE!!!!

The legendary pontian noodles. 
Changed all my wantons to fried ones! :D

MY FAVOURITE ICED HONEY JELLY LIME~ Only $2.50~

Artease bubble tea for you? :)


Even manage to psycho my classmates to join me! :D
Influential ornot. HAHAHA.
 

And also, guess who's at Cineleisure that day too:
ALVIN LIM 
from Cleo's top 50 most eligible Bachelor 2013! :)


SITUATION 2: A DATE WITH YOUR OTHER HALF

Shokuko it is!

Tried the lychee float and...

Ebi curry omu rice and Tonkatsu curry omu rice!

Couldn't wait to dig in!

Hungry~

Dessert?


Avenue bistro's chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream. :)

Thank you bee for helping me out with this challenge! 

I NEARLY GAVE THIS UP COS OF THE LACK OF TIME. ARGH.
But thank you friends for supporting me, especially AMANDA LEE! <3



Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.