8 Dec 2012

[Special post] USS Hollywood After Party

[Special post]

My love for Twilight movies, especially the final one, is undying no matter how much Leo scorns at them and how much my other male and female friends roll their eyes at Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. 

As such, my definite dream Hollywood Party would be the absolutely sexy Twilight vampire theme. Everyone, inclusive of both genders, should put up very thick BB cream as their foundation base, perfect nude eye makeup, thick defined brows, coffee-shade lips, ash brown glossy hair and red/hazel brown contact lenses. That very night, everyone would have perfect blemish-less skin and a face with beautifully made up features, without having to give a shit about whether people judge them for having makeup on. Everyone has the rights to make oneself look at one's best, no? I guess I'm one of those who are slightly more open-minded in this sense because I'm totally fine if Leonard (ever) applies concealer or foundation on his face to hide the what-nots. I mean people who meet someone with a "clean" face would feel more at ease and comfortable with him or her to hang around more yea? There are zillions of makeup products in this world and it would be such a huge pity if guys are forever unappreciative of them simply because of the societal-induced gender norms and restrictions. :/ What a waste for guys with beautiful facial features but flawed skin. 



Of course of course, it'd be awesome if we've got some hot bods strutting their hard rocks at the bars. ;D
I'm speaking on the behalf of 80% of the girls k! Lol. If you're gonna give me self-righteous remarks about the absolute importance of one's inner beauty, then save it for yourself. Appearance and looks matter. I've been an exercise-fanatic all my life and even though my progress towards achieving a hot bod is utterly slow and inconsistent, my mind and body gear towards this goal of looking fit and tone everytime I'm not so caught up with any work. 



It would really be cool if all the attendees of the Hollywood after party sprinkle glitters all over their faces and bodies, thus making their bods shimmer during the late hours. Don't even need to get under the sunlight. Lol. The hassle in removing it after the party would probably be worth it.



Honestly, if anyone really organizes a party of this theme, i'd definitely stick to the theme (and be judged) because I'm curious how I'd look like with a Twilight look. Would definitely love to experiment with the natural nude make up, brightly-coloured contact lenses and having glitter spammed all over my hair and body like a Hollywood superstar. Of course, it'd be even more exciting to be surrounded by fellow "vampires" for the very night, simply because, SO MUCH CAMWHORING TO BE DONE! :D

Did I just give some girls turning 21 an idea about how they could possibly theme their birthday celebrations? 
INVITE ME PLS! ;D


Hearts,
P/S!!
Anyway, this is for those who haven't seen my latest cover!
Do be generous with your comments and likes especially. :)
You don't know how much every single feedback of any kind matters to me.
Thanks in advance. :)


Other channels to stalk me:
Twitter: @ZiweiSandy
Instagram: ZiweiSandy
Youtube: Ziweisandy 

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.