7 Dec 2012

[Ziwei's cover] Safe and sound - Taylor Swift

[Music update] 

Hey guys,

It's been a few months since I updated my last cover. 
I must admit the previous one was not properly done and I'd overestimated my ability to hit really high pitched notes. So here I am, with a change of genre - Taylor Swift, Safe and Sound. 


I enjoyed watching The Hunger Games, as well as Taylor Swift's original Music video. 
The setting in the white withering forest was totally fairytale-like with a tinge of cold emo atmosphere. 
The movie depicted a war among young tributes from different towns competing among themselves for resources and opportunities for the sake of their survival. I think the MV really brought out the feelings of helplessness and hope at the same time, because when one reaches the most bottom point in life, the only way is to go up. I enjoyed singing the song especially when the melody is so catchy, soothing and flowy. :) Most importantly, it is within my singing voice range. ^^ The lyrics of the song is most appropriate for the movie and very touching indeed. It brings out the fear between the 2 tributes who were dependent on one another and had to rely on each other for comfort and motivation to carry on the ruthless battle outside their hiding place. Right now, I'm sooo tempted  to download the movie and watch it all over again. In the meantime, does anyone know when is the 2nd movie of Hunger Games showing in cinemas? :)

If you like it, would appreciate that you could be generous with a LIKE for my cover on Youtube, as well as share it with your friends on fb. :) Feel free to leave a comment on where and how i can improve on myself too!

 I'll be back for more. :)
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! LOVE YOU ALL! :)))

Hearts,

Do support my ZiweiSandy fb page if you're kind soul! :)




Other channels to stalk me:
Twitter: @ZiweiSandy
Instagram: ZiweiSandy
Youtube: Ziweisandy 

1 comment

  1. Catching Fire is said to be out on 22 November 2013!

    ReplyDelete

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.