18 Aug 2012

[Personal] Music and photo updates

First week of school has just passed and how's everyone feeling and coping? :)

I'm pleased to see my freshies enjoying themselves, people-watching at the deck, buying their textbooks from the Co-op and partying their nights away as though university is so chillax. 
Of course, mugging will only commence from the 2nd/3rd week onwards. ;)

As for myself, school is great of course, since I'm only required to head down to school for 2 days per week for my last 2 modules in NUS. I even traveled all the way back to school on the first day of school just to meet the freshies and the bf for a casual lunch. All the freshies seemed energized yet anxious about tutorial balloting deadlines. Part and parcel of the beginning of the university life~ 

I'm just cherishing the semester to have no regrets of not spending enough time as a student before I graduate. I'm also joining NUS D'hoppers to learn some basic dance techniques and to exercise every week! :p Who's interested to join with me!? :)

It has been 1 month since I released my last cover: California King Bed which was specially requested by and dedicated to Shenn. Apologies for the hiatus. If you've realised, I've been majorly distracted with brunches, adverts and reviews. It looks as though I'm not doing anything about my youtube channel BUT I'm still dedicated to improving with my personal youtube project ok! Haha. ;)

Here's my most recent (posted 1 month ago) youtube song cover if you've missed it. :)

Music updates

In fact, this upcoming cover is gonna be very different from my usual filming and recording style. 
It is a very classic Khalil Fong (方大同) song cover which I promised to release with my Genting blog posts (Food post / Activities post) but lacked the time to develop it in time. Honestly, I was quite flustered with publishing the Genting posts because the other bloggers were so damn efficient on their sides and I had to caption and review 2 extremely long-ass entries. So, sorry guys for giving over-confident false alarms! :p 

Basically, I'm gonna try filming my FIRST video cover OUTDOORS this time round. Let's hope I can successfully recce for a beautiful venue to do the filming and some photoshoot this weekend. I need some help here! Please recommend me some locations where I can film my video cover! They have to be quiet, windy and not popular/crowded places, preferably somewhere accessible and doesn't have very prominent Singapore landmarks. I don't want my video cover to turn out like an NDP music video. :p 
I will appreciate it veeerrrrryyyy much if you can give me your suggestions by commenting or contacting me personally!  :):)

On top of that, I've also added some harmonizing to this song to value-add to its audio effect. It didn't take me a great deal of effort to learn it, but it's not easy to record the harmo in sync with the lead melody. So much work to do in learning all the technical stuff!! I'll master them all!! *determined*

I'm also rejoicing over another great news which is that I've found a few clothes and accessories blogshop sponsors for my upcoming video covers! I am so extremely blessed and excited about these pending collaborations. It also means, NO MORE OLD UGLY CLOTHES from my bursting aged wardrobe. Indeed, sincerity, passion and determination do pay off! :) 

The first blogshop sponsor will be featured in the next video cover and you guys will be able to get special discounts if you want to purchase any item from the blogshop by simply quoting my name "ZiweiSandy". More details will be provided in the near future. :):) Psst, don't say I never share perks with my friends/readers. <3 

Luckiest woman is me, because I have all my supportive friends, seniors, juniors, listeners and readers who will be there for me when I need advice, help, comments and feedback to help me improve as a person and a singer-blogger. xoxo

If you have friends who own blogshops and would like to be featured in my upcoming video covers, as well as my blog, feel free to contact me at ziweisandy@gmail.com. I have a decent amount of viewership to offer. :)

Not to forget, I am concurrently working on my next duet cover with Marcus and it's going to be filmed at an outdoor venue too. I'm so in love with this song that I took on Marcus' challenge to try it out despite its difficulty! So far so good. Do give me some time. I hope I will not disappoint you guys. :)

Brunch-hunting will continue for me even though I'm in dire need to shed some weight. I've the honour to date some of my pretty girlfriends out. We're in the midst of planning right now. Excited~

Lastly, if you guys haven't, please be generous with your precious "like" on the Facebook update page below as I'm going to be updating most of my music and blog progression there. :) 


Thanks in advance! <3<3


Finally finally, some photo updates for all the visual-readers/friends. :)

Much overdue pic: Steamboat with Powerpsych girls, Qian and Meijun! 
(In absence of Shenn and Siyi)

Family shot during my mummy's birthday! 
If you haven't seen, check out my review and order information for Amelie Cupcakes (where I bought my mum's bday cakes from)! ^^

Final day of our summer holidays~
ALCOHOL AND GAY NIGHT WITH SOME T1 CLUBBERS. 

With pretty Fangying and hot babe Shannen! <3
I'm not in the right attire cos I rushed down to Zirca from brunch and dinner. Picnic dress ftw! :p

The guys: Leonard, Jared, Sikai (the og slut) and Philip. :)

Sexy Shannen modeling with her new White Balenciaga-inspired handbag. 

First day of school with bee. :) 
Follow me on Instagram: Ziweisandy!! 
I post very pretty photos of food and people. :)

Sneakie for the next food review~ #ilovebrunch

With pretty Amanda. :) 
She is the supremely-talented owner of Amelie Cupcakes!!! *Kowtow*

Camwhoring with Angie, Jaslyn and Amanda at the chio toilet of Barracks cafe. ;)

Happy bee - Leo and his 7-layered pancake~  

Another sneakie for my next next food review~ :)
Old Southern Red Velvet Cake! Guess where!

<3,
ZiweiSandy

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.