15 Aug 2012

[Ad] The YUMMIEST and PRETTIEST Amelie Cupcakes :)

Sponsored advertorial

Do you happen to have a sweet tooth like Leo and I?
The bf and I are crazy addicts of rich, sweet, milky and especially PRETTY + YUMMY FOOD.
Today, you guys are in for a sweet treat I'm going to recommend you in a bit! ^^

Ever since the celebrity-owner of twelvecupcakes, Jaime and Daniel Ong set up their cupcake biz,
I observe a trending series of cupcake-craving tweets and loads of birthday celebs with birthday cupcakes.
I can't believe how fortunate I am to have befriended Amanda, the owner of Amelie Cupcakes from the Nuffnang Genting Foodie Trip!
As you scroll down, you'll know why.


Amelie's graceful packaging <3


I swear i was pleasantly surprised upon opening the box.
I didn't expect Amanda to be so talented in designing these dainty cupcakes.
Design school graduate student living up to her name. (Y)

A close-up on the impressive Amelie Cupcakes~



Introducing you some tried and tasted flavours... ;D



Flavour: Salted Caramel with Cream Cheese Frosting
(topped with lovely silver sprinkles)
ZiweiSandy's review
The frosting is of optimal creaminess and sweetness.
Amanda is really thoughtful as she purposefully made a small indent in the middle of the frosting
to pour a sufficient amount of salted caramel syrup neatly within.
The addition of the heart-shaped marshmellow completes the kawaii look of it.
Psst, it's one of the top sellers among all of flavours on Amelie Cupcake's menu!


  
Flavour: Rocher with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
 ZiweiSandy's review:
Hazelnut has been my favourite ice cream or milk shake flavour since forever and it's Amelie's Flavour of the Month this August!!! This got to be my FAVOURITE cupcake of ALL TIME!
I was pretty awed and amazed to find a whole Ferrero Rocher chocolate at its core as I was halfway munching on this irresistible cuppie!
The hazelnut flavoured frosting is rich and supremely savoury and the chocolate cake base I requested for was 100% sweet and OMG IT'S AWESOME~~~


Flavour: Signature Rose with Cream Cheese Frosting

ZiweiSandy's review:
Guys, this is my top recommendation if you're thinking of giving your girl a sweet thrill.
I fell in love with this girly cuppie at first sight and ate it last
just cos I couldn't bring myself to devour this beautiful artwork into my bottomless stummy.
The cake base is baked with a darker shade of pink and this combo melts any girl's heart anytime. <3

Amelie launched their signature cupcake previously during the Mother's day promotion and received very encouraging response from her customers. :)

Which girl doesn't want to camwhore with these bewildering cuppies and eat them all up you tell me!?
(Pic credits to Amelie.Cupcakes)

For the benefit of you guys, I've specially conducted an email interview with Amanda to get you guys all the order details you need to satisfy your urgent Amelie cupcakes craving right now. :p


Up close with the owner of Amelie cupcakes ~

1. How long has Amelie been around?
Amelie. has been around for 6 months officially. (:


2. What inspired you to start up this business?
I have always been really interested in baking or you could say attracted to pretty cakes and sweet nibbles. And cupcakes, is a good platform to throw myself into a quest of decorative cakes that, are known for looking pretty and tasting delicious.

Hence the mission:
Amelie doesn't seek to change the cupcake culture, but aims to provide pretty decorative cupcakes that taste irresistably good.


3. Where can we find Amelie Cupcake's menu?
Click here: http://www.facebook.com/Amelie.Cupcakes/info to view the full menu. ;D


4. What are your top 3 recommendations to your customers? 
They would be our signature rose cupcake, cupcake of the month (currently Rocher) and our Maple cinnamon cupcake.


5a. How can I order Amelie cupcakes? I want them so badly!
Send us an email @ amelie.cupcakes@hotmail.sg to order in the following format :


Name:
Item( please indicate flavour and colour theme):
Quantity:
Food Allergy/Restriction(s):
Remarks (eg. candles needed, cupcake toppers-additional charge of 2 dollars for 6 toppers)
Date and time of collection:
Contact number:

Or they can PM us at our FB page!


5b. Where and how can I collect the cupcakes?

Collection of cupcakes at Admiralty Mrt Station. We sincerely apologise about not being able to do delivery.

5c. How early in advance do I have to order? 

For orders of 50 and below, 2 days in advance, the day starts after payment is made.

For more than 50 cupcakes, do enquire 4 days in advance. (:


5d. Weekday or weekend collection?

Weekend collections would be much preferred. But you could collect on a weekday night. (:


6. What are some new flavours that you're thinking of trying in the future? :)
Currently in mind, would be Gummy bear flavoured cakes, oreo cheese, black velvet, apple pie and so much more!


7. Are you open to new flavour requests?
Definitely! It would also inform me about what the consumers like in terms of flavours and if they expect more crazy flavours from Amelie.


8. Pricing
Minimum order of 6 cupcakes- one flavour each box:
For vanilla buttercream frosted cakes : $20
For cream cheese frosted cakes : $ 23
Current cupcake of the month : $ 24


9. Where can I stalk Amelie for updates? :3



Is that all that Ziwei has tasted out of all those wonderful flavours by Amelie Cupcakes? :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
Of course not!

I had to relieve those cupcake-withdrawal symptoms right? :p

So, the filial daughter ordered a box of highly-craved-for Amelie's cupcakes for her mother's birthday. :3

Amanda never disappoints me.<3

I requested for the cuppies to be as colourful as possible! :D:D


Flavour: Vanilla with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting 
 ZiweiSandy's review:
I specially ordered this plain vanilla flavour for my picky mum.
Did you know that you can request for more/less sweet like just like how u order bubble-tea too? ;D
The less-sweet Vanilla cuppie has a mild sweet essence in the frosting and its cake base is just like the simple butter cake. Sitting on top of the buttercream is a cutesie marshmellow which could make your tea break a little more enjoyable. If you go for vibrant colours but simple flavours, this is definitely the cuppie of your choice. :)


Flavour: Nutella with Vanilla Buttercream frosting
ZiweiSandy's review:
My only critic for this cuppie is that the frosting is too little simply cos I'm a mad chocolate-lover myself. The texture of the nutella frosting is immensely smooth and creamy and the crispy chocolate pearls + little flowers furnishing make the little brownie cupcake really seductive to your taste-buds.
Personally, i prefer the Rocher cupcake over Nutella cos Amelie's flavour of the month is majorly chocolatey and has a richer hazelnut taste! <3 


Flavour: Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting 
 ZiweiSandy's review:
So here comes the renowned Red Velvet cupcake that the whole world is craving for
Unlike the usual, red-heart topped design that many cupcake stalls sell, Amanda sticks to her signature design of having not 1 but 3 bright lovely red hearts to brighten up your day. ^^
In addition, the blue sugar crystal and silver ball sprinkles differentiate the "personality" of Amelie's Red Velvet from the others. :) I love the maroon-coloured cake base especially cos I can taste the rich and deep cocoa flavour amidst the wicked, sinful reds. <3


The candle lights up on the alluring cupcakes and 
the birthday song lits up my mum's moved smiley face. :')

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! 
WE LOVE YOU!


I am super pleased with Amelie's cupcake designs and flavours
and similarly my mum couldn't stop raining praises on how talented the boulangere of the cupcakes is. 
Congrats, Amanda. :) May your business be successful and be prepared to take in more orders from me and my readers in the near future! ;)

ONCE AGAIN, here are the details of Amelie Cupcakes!
Beautiful and sincere, handmade cupcakes for 
weddings, events and birthdays~

Remember to quote "ZiweiSandy" upon ordering for $1 off a box of 6 cupcakes! :)


<3,
ZiweiSandy

P/s: Do give this post a "like" if my attempt to ignite your new craving for Amelie is ringing your tummy already~ :p

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.