22 Jul 2012

I don't want to graduate!

Have been blogging so much about events after events, finally I've got some free time to update this little corner with my nonsense. Genting posts will be up next, I promise.

Life has been quite fulfilling these 2+ months. :D:D It's either singing, teaching, working (once per week), outings, dating, playing mahjong or sleeping. ;D Recently, I started exercising and dieting too + even shed some weight within 3 days, believe it ornot. Actually, I'm slightly guilty that I haven't been fully maximizing all my time during the holidays, but chill man, i need to cut myself some slack from being productive all the time right? Sleeping in late until 3pm and skipping work are cheap thrills of life. :p

Learnt a great deal about socializing with new people/friends (esp in Arts Camp) this holidays. Damn, it is tiring, especially for someone like me with limited topics, cos I don't play LAN, cook, bake, play soccer and neither am i single. Somemore, I'm not those super wild kind + old woman in NUS already. Need to pretend to be young among the fresh meat. Being with them does make me feel younger though. I'm just wishing that my freshies this year work hard and not waste their first few years in NUS like how i did - played my CAP away. boohoo. 

But i guess it's never too late to start working hard. I know of a friend whose CAP was about as bad as mine, but he chose to focus his energy and efforts on other aspects of his life. It's a pity, we could still be besties by now mugging hard for psych tgt, that idiot. Anw, the story here is that he told me 3 years ago that he doesn't believe that either of our CAP would improve tremendously no matter how hard we work. I didn't believe, cos i have an incremental mindset yo (thankgod). And tadam~ (semestral) CAP 3.9 from a low 3. Haha, ok it's not exactly awesome, but I was super close to hitting 4! COME ON NEXT SEM ONLY 2 MODS LAI!

Anw, I miss meeting up with my secondary school friends and just talk about life the way we did back in RV.  I miss how my primary school friends and I like to play "best friends" and "don't friend you" silly games back in Greenridge. I miss my childhood friends jioing me out to play block-catching and candles during mid-autumn festival when I was still staying at Bt Panjang. I miss hanging out with Lianne, my bff and going overseas together. I miss doing nothing but having dates with Leonard every now and then, as and when we like, just like 2 years ago. 

I'm so against taking up internships during the holidays. You can say that I'm being short-sighted and laid back, but I'm still not gonna take this youth and freedom for granted. Pursuing my passion, socializing without THAT much politics, taking 12-hour slumbers, teaching primary school kiddos and playing overnight mahjong are the best things this holidays.

These are only temporary though. I don't know what to do exactly to cherish these moments, but I'm definitely aware about my enjoyment for them and then tell myself how lucky I am. Oh, chit-chatting with my bestie Lianne and best buds Marcus and CK are better than best! Close friends are rare these days and you can't even get enough of them seriously, cos you have not enough time! Rawr~ x 

Ok sorry for wasting your precious time to read this ranting and thanksgiving post. :p 

Here's another pic of Leo and I at Genting at First World Hotel! (psst, it's damn cui) 
Wah see got watermark somemore. :p

I'm hoping that this blog gets interesting soon with my newly-promoted membership with Nuffnang. :B

Be back with more pics! Just finished editting all the peekchas! :3 
Thanks Junyong for sharing the secret weapon. ;D

Hearts,
Ziwei

P/s: I'm halfway through my new cover! Still learning and practising! Please be patient. xo
P/p/s: I updated a new Portfolio page under my tabs! :) You can check out other tabs also, especially my covers. :p

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.