17 Jul 2012

Sneak peek to the Nuffnang Genting Foodie Trip with Ladyironchef

Hey guys! 

This entry is gonna be super short (relatively)! Just can't contain the excitement to blog about it,
so here's a little sneakie for my friend-readers. x

So basically, my 8gb memory card could only store up to 600 pictures and about 10 Khalil Fong's videos which i took these 3 days.
Here, I've got 20 outta 600 pictures. 
Bear with it cos a lot of my own face due to excessive camwhoring (which is not unusual)
and here's to give you a tiny bit of idea of my first ever sponsored 
Nuffnang Foodie Trip with some fellow newbie and laojiao bloggers, 
not forgetting Brad, our Lao ba in this trip. :)

Enjoy~


First outta my 600 @ Golden Mile. 
That's me with only 2 hours of sleep the previous night. O.O

Sleepy me on the coach with a Duchenne smile for you. ;D 

Reached Genting! Jengjengjengjeng~ 

Happycouple90@genting.firstworldhotel <3 
Ok Leo does look a lil pervy here, but yea i had my dress on. Yup. Erhem.

First dish for our 9-course dinner on the first night. #sofa_king_awesome!!!

The most awesome dessert of the trip:
THE MANGO MOCHI THAT MELTS IN THE MOUTH!!!!


My blogger girlfriends! 
The other bloggers were awesome, 
but this group of girls stole my heart from socializing with the others from the very first day. xo
(Myself, Esther, Quinie, Amanda, Jaslyn and Angie) 
I'll reveal their URLs in the next blogpost! 

The havoc clique in absence of Angie and Kenneth 

KTV on the first night with da gang!
Stay tuned for the faces of those who can REALLY sing and the sheer cost of ktv-ing at Genting yo! O.O

Here's a camwhore pic of Brad, also renowned for his blog, Ladyironchef
and us at the hotel lobby!
He's the first celebrity blogger I've ever known personally and 
yes he's as sweet, humble and friendly as he looks. :) 
All the other bloggers should learn this admirable attitude from him
and i'm goddamn sure that our lao ba of the trip 
is gonna be goddamn successful within the next few years. 
Do support my new friend on facebook and twitter ya! 
(CLICK ON THE LINKS!)
He can give you the best food tips to pamper the little tummies. :p

Resort cafe's dessert buffet spread!  O.O

Genting themepark! 
I still haven't gotten the chance to take this gravity drop ride!!! Boooooo~ 




Attended the Khalil Fong's live concert!
Expect the awesome videos i took of super talented Fang Da Tong
singing and playing his electric guitar and keyboard live!
Imma do a cover of one of his songs, still considering among these 4:
ai zai, 
ai ai ai, 
hong dou 
or love song. 
Do vote by commenting! <3

Honoured. ^.^
Brad, if you see this, don't say I neh help you promote! 
Thanks lao ba for hosting this trip. 
Best ambassador ever! :D 

Fortunate me with the cute and shy chef who made the 
BEST LIU SHA BAO I'VE TASTED THUS FAR!!! 
More pictures of the EPIC 14-COURSE DIMSUM BREAKFAST coming up in the following post!

Thanks Gabby for facilitating the bloggers! <3 

FINALLY,
I'm gonna sign off with a few pics of MY AWESOMEST BLOGGER BUDDIES OF ALL TIME. 
xoxoxoxoxoxo :D:D:D
(Credits to our Angie meimei)

Here's one with our da jie da, Quinie! <3 #respect 
MORE PICTURES OF THESE AWESOME BLOGGERS IN THE NEXT BLOG POST! :D
jing qing qi dai yo!

Do expect a few detailed blog entries on my super fun Genting foodie trip with these group of young havoc friends! Imma release a Khalil Fong cover too! Learning the songs in progress. Please be patient! Xiexie la~

Nights lovelies. 2012 is only gonna get better. ;)

HEART-FELT THANKS TO NUFFNANG (SINGAPORE) AND RESORT WORLD GENTING FOR THIS UNFORGETTABLE ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCE.

Hearts,
Ziwe'is'andy


Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.