6 Apr 2012

黑色幽默 (Ziwei's cover)

Done within 2 hours. Because this is a crazy time to do cover.
But I camped at JE lib w bee since 10am till late evening.
The brain needed a break.

Not perfect, but i think can pass. :3


I know that for the second half of the song, my voice is quite unstable even though I sang to the original key.  :/
I was told by bbfl, CK, that this time round it's more emotional than my first cover. Yay!

Don't worry, I'll be doing another cover by my favorite Chinese female singer next! I think I can sing girls' songs better. Lol.

Going back to my readings. Feel free to comment, i'll improve!

Hearts,
Ziwei

12 comments

  1. nice! :) wanna hear you sing chinese female songs :) JIAYOU!

    SHENN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS SHENN! So encouraging. :'D Give you something on Monday. <3<3<3

      Delete
  2. OMG SO NICE!!! =D
    嫁给我吧!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your voice/style not suited for this song... although it's still nice to hear your version... kinda give a fresh feeling to this song.. Right now I can't think of any songs to recommend... will tell u when I thought of them. Lol. Anyway, looking forward to your future covers! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that. I know my voice is suited for 2 female singers. But i wanted to do some trial an error first on other song types. :B Yay thanks for your feedback! I can't wait for my next cover too! I recorded on my itouch for my next song and it sounded decently good to me. :D Thanks CK!

      Delete
    2. Oh? Who are the two female singers? And btw, do u mean that using iTouch/iPhone recorder is good enough le ar? I was under the impression that all these covers have that kind of special mic one... O_O

      Delete
    3. StefanieSun and Faye (FIR)! Not sure about other female singers. Didn't dare to try, cos my voice is not the sweet type. :/ Eh i used audiotech condenser mic for my covers! Recording on itouch is just to try out for fun. ;D

      Delete
    4. oh... for a moment I thought there are some apps on itouch that can record... btw, how do u get the minus1 tracks?

      Delete
    5. I dl off youtube. :p and sometimes, wo99.com

      Delete
  4. hahah nice!
    leonard, your cover response: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u795_AwQX3A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Thanks siyi! :D
      He cannot sing. :/
      Or else, I confirm get him do duet!

      Delete

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.