16 Mar 2012

What more do I need?

I'm super blessed to be part of T1, especially under Wenjie's lead in Topsy. :)
I really really appreciate the companion of all my friends who are here for me tonight.
Sorry, don't have time to blog properly, but thanks to you know who you are. <3

For more info on incident, read the tweets.

Hearts,
Ziwei

P/s: GREAT NEWS ALL, i unfollowed one person on twitter today and saw her true colours following that. No regrets. ;D

P/p/s: Btw, I'm NOT the only one who think this way.

6 comments

  1. yup there's no need to waste your energy on people who are so childish (idk what happened but could tell a bit from the tweets haha). concentrate on your studies and your impt ppl k! i love how you always express your love and gratitude towards your impt people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAMY! Thanks for your love and encouragement. :'D
      I'll treasure T1 more than ever. :D:D:D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I SMILED A GREAT DEAL TODAY!
      xiexie, weijie. :)

      Delete
  3. baby its not worth it to be affected by such ppl la, they wanna take things too seriously and be all passive-aggressive abt it let them be lor. she seriously doesnt matter to anyone anyway. haha. I love u. Muackx. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being there for me and supporting me all along. :D
      I love you too. <3

      Delete

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.