12 Mar 2012

Emerge 2012 - Express (Live video)

MUST WATCH TILL THE END OK! 


Cos got credits and short message to all my friends who bought tickets from me
and made the trip down to St James on their precious Saturday evening. 

THANK YOU Kelly for always being there for me, bringing me my favourite snack Jagabee in times of stress, giving me so much encouragement and confidence when I was feeling inadequate for the item and helping me out when i was too bz with school. I am really really glad that they chose YOU to be part of the Te wu j last Emerge. You're definitely one of the best listening ears anyone can ever ask for and thanks for never leaving me alone even though I got emotional and easily irritable sometimes by other Voices related issues. I am really very touched by your dedication as a friend to plan a surprise birthday dinner for me with my favourite Voices mates and even cooked cheese tofu for me in spite of ur hate for cheesy smell! I love you for being so supportive and I'm hoping I could do more as a friend for you. <3<3<3 Jiayou with your SIA trainings! I'll always be there for you. This message does no justice to all your effort, but you just need to know i love you!!! :D

THANK YOU Grace and Qianhua for being so ONZ about perfecting the Express item with Kelly and I. My bro was telling me, I definitely chose the right dancers for my item. Good job sexy girls! <3

THANK YOU Xinling for forking out the time to come down for dance prac during Voices CCA hours even though you are not officially a Voices vocalist. It's a pity that we don't have a dance faction within Voices, because I really love and salute how passionate you are in helping out for your friends' items at the expense of your studying/personal time in the name of DANCE. Your temperament is very respectable too. I admire your calmness and cooperativeness when we encounter problems and I am glad to always have a jiejie like you to support us by giving us very constructive advice for the item. I love you too sexy and cute jiejie! :D:D\

THANK YOU Kendrick, Qian and Val for encouraging me throughout these 3 months of practice for Emerge. It's a pity that we don't get the chance to perform together but it's really amazing how our personality can clique so well and all of us are willing to be there for one another in these 3 years and now being a laolao in Voices. :') Wo hao xing fu!!! :'D Friends forever, mean it!


Anw, I'd like to share a lil bit more about Emerge and I on this blog. 

I'd put in damn alot of effort in this performance trying to choreograph the dance, organize the dancers and headache about the logistics of the item.
I know, compared to the jobs of Emerge 2012's main committee, this is nothing, hence i really look up to Dongying and her comm for managing all these relatively well despite the lack of previous experience. 
Nonetheless, I was never a dancer in my life, yes, therefore choreographing dance steps is the hardest part of my item for me. In fact, I had no problem learning dance steps from experienced dancers like Grace and Xinling for my previous 2 Emerges (I did henhenai by Vivian Xu and tewu j by Jolin Tsai - both Chinese songs) and could pull of the steps well enough.
I knew that this Emerge would be extremely tough for me if I had to score a CAP of 3.9 with 5 core modules to hit my desired CAP before graduation. So, for the sake of doing a damn ups item for Emerge and my graduation results, I decided to pay extra 3.4k$ more to extend 1 more semester so that I could take only 4 mods this semester. My timetable is evidently less hectic than past years, but it's undeniably a huge crunch in my future pay for the extra semester. 

But anyway, since I'd prepared myself to spend already, I'm not complaining. 
I just thought that I should really pen down how thankful i am for everyone who had been there for me,
be it fellow Voices friends, my boyfriend and bros, my T1 and T5 ogmates and friends who couldn't make it down to my concert but still bothered to send a "jiayou" message to me. :D

Before i left house today to supposedly head to school to mug, I decided to just snap some pics of/with the flowers that you guys gave me ytd to show that hey, the flowers are really not wasted, every single bouquet and stalk means alot to me. Btw, i'm truly thankful and grateful for all the efforts that my friends put in, hence all the effort to convert the videos into movies and snap all these ugly and cui photos of myself (with no make up and specs on) with the pretty flowers, as well as this blog post. :) Pardon the cui-ness. 


THANK YOU
Leonard baby for the HUGEASS bouquet of roses! 
2nd bouquet of roses already. I'm so blessed to have a bf who
is so capable of spoiling me. :)

THANK YOU T1:
Wenjie, Shiya, Chester, Sandy, Clement, Gladys, Vivienne, Waikit 
for coming all the way to St James to watch my show
even though you guys don't go clubs often! Thanks thanks! 

THANK YOU T5:
Baohui, Rachel, John, Luomin, Yawen, Hoting 
for supporting me and screaming right in front of the stage so crazily 
for my item. I feel really fortunate to have joined T5 somehow 
through Leonard and meet this group of really sweet freshies. :D
BUT why yall didn't contact me to come out meet yall take photos!! Wasted!

THANK YOU bff:
Lianne and Jo for the pretty peach coloured daisy! 
Super sweet. 3 years of Emerge even though Mandopop is not your thing. 
I guess no words can describe the depth of my appreciation i have towards you,
my favourite best girlfriend of all time. <3 you always! <3

THANK YOU Xuewei! 
For searching for me in the hectic after-concert crowd to pass me the sunflower!
I guess it's the first time you watched me perform such a show, 
really hope you liked it and can accept the wildness of it, xiao mian yang. Hehe.
<3 you, let's meet up in school for meals and catch up very soon! Just you and i. :D

THANK YOU Bbfl - best bros for life - Ervin, CK, Sheena for screaming Ziwei wo ai ni so damn loudly and accompanying bee throughout the concert. :) So lucky to have met all you awesome friends for life. :)

THANK YOU Nicholas, Chao, Fangying and Meijun for the jiayou messages! I did my best despite the slight stage/chair fright! So touched by all your encouragement. :'D

That's about the end of my blog post of appreciation to those who matter and care. Others who bitch and discriminate and  play exclusive, DON'T matter.

This Emerge, i learnt more about performing and singing but the most meaningful thing i gained out of it is FRIENDSHIP. THANK YOU VOICES, will be part of it forever. :):):):)

Hearts,
Ziwei

P/s: CAN'T WAIT FOR VOICES QING GONG YAN!!!
I need to head back to the readings already after 1 week of hiatus. :x

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.