4 Mar 2012

Things I look forward to after Monday's midterm test

Just finished scanning through all my notes for emotions midterm test on Monday. Note: scanning through only. :( Can't wait for it to be over!

I am dying to

  1. Undergo 1-week intensive exercise regime with CK best bro for life for the entire of next week to prepare the body for Emerge 2012

  2. Seek for more interested people to join me for Phuket + Bangkok retreat + shopping trip in May + make reservation for flight tickets and hotel stay.

  3. Do another recording which i had promised to release during recess week

  4. Organize another fleamarket sale

  5. Concentrate fully on perfecting my Emerge item

  6. Purchase a better camera (any recommendation?)

  7. Secret


Have been unproductive for the entire day today due to the cortisol-induced failure of immune system. In other words, I'm down with flu and runny nose, with a potential fever coming up because of the immense stress i have experienced for Emerge and midterms.

Need to crash now.

Hearts.

P/s: I have opened up my tweets to public as you can see on the sidebar! i hope i won't regret this decision. PEACE!!

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.