3 Mar 2012

Product review: Loréal Youth Code Boosting Essence

Lucky me got picked by the nuffies at Nuffnang to try a newly launched product for free! :D

The directions that the friendly nuffie told me was simply to apply one drop of this product on the face, followed by your skincare products.



I've never been a good owner of my skin cos most of the time I'm too lazy and have no tenacity to take care since it naturally doesn't give me big skin problem headaches like acnes outbreaks or visible oily skin. At most, I'd get a few visible red spots on the chin, forehead but rarely the cheeks. To conceal them would be a more familiar thing to do for me when met with ugly spots. But, think about it, hiding them underneath BB cream, foundation and concealer doesn't prevent your skin from turning dry and saggy when  you grow older. Right?

Another reason why i suck at taking care of my skin is that i didn't believe that taking extra care of the skin would lead to VERY OBVIOUS results when my face doesn't really have much pimples to start with. I mean, when you apply cream and moisturizer on ur face, your face doesn't turn fairer or more radiant instantly. Being me, I surf the net or study till late and sometimes (SOMETIMES ONLY AR, DON'T JUDGE) didn't even bother brushing my teeth, all the more i wouldn't care to apply skincare product. But, i thought about it again, I don't have to apply it before i slp. Since i'm used to taking late showers, putting the skin product in a visible place in the showers evidently increase the likelihood of me reaching out for it as compared to putting it neatly but unpractically in my pretty wardrobe ya? #justsometips if you happen to be someone like lazy Ziwei.

So one fine day, i chanced upon an email from Nuffnang.
"Just 1 drop and your skin becomes brighter, smoother and softer instantly. At the same time, the essence increases your skin’s absorbing power so your current skincare works better. Yes, same products but TWICE the results! Be it anti-ageing, whitening or hydrating, your skin takes in active ingredients more efficiently. After a week of usage, your skin texture improves visibly. Regain the youthfulness and radiance in your skin in a month."

I have finished the 10ml of sample that they have offered to me for trial. AND i'm so gonna get myself a bottle of it in the VERY near future. Haha.

I was quite surprised that the effects of using the product kicked in on the very next day i started using it. Just one drop, no kidding + soompah. One drop can be applied and spread over the entire face no matter how huge your face is. Haha. Ok exaggeration, i refer to average face size. ;) The few lasting faded old pimple scars on my chin faded to an even lighter tone OVERNIGHT! I was pleasantly stunned by its almost-immediate effect. My face has become more Q, softer and much less dry apparently too. I thought it could be used as a scar-remover. Such an encouraging result due to my inquisitive application of it one day before drove me to begin putting in more effort in my facial skincare conscientiously daily.

Even though the skin is deteriorating in my week of the month, the dryness and spots breakout on the face are noticeably less damaging than the previous months. I'm not recommending it because it is a freebie, but truly promoting it out of true satisfaction and gratitude towards Nuffnang for putting me on the right track of skin care. :D

I believe most girls out there would already have their own brand of skincare products. Hence, I'd specially highly promote it to my lazy male friends, especially the boyfriend. The price of it is a lil steep to me (since i nvr invested into skincare products one!) - $39.90 for a 30ml bottle, but it's definitely worthy your money cos you only have to apply one drop to see results the next day. :D

Thanks Nuffnang again. :)

I shall head to bed now and before that I'm getting one drop of it so i'll look mei mei on my day of performance! :D

Hearts.

P/s: No picture taken of myself and the cute bottles of samples even though I'd planned to blog with pictures. Too tired from the crazy dance prac and techrun for Emerge 2012~ Thank you for supporting, friends, bestie, bros and bf! <3

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.