10 Mar 2012

Ziweisandy.com first photo-spam!

Hi welcome to my new blog domain. :) 

I've decided to switch back to blogger cos it's more user-friendly and i can put so much more widgets down here. :) I remember switching to wordpress last year because I couldn't control my Bitchology on the public platform and earned myself too many unnecessary haters. I'm seriously all peaceful now, or at least majority of the time. 

Loads of things to update and upload on this avenue. :D

Firstly, I bought this blog domain under my name. Yes, Sandy is my English name since I was born. My mum named me Sandy even though she didn't put it in my IC. My sister, Jael, was inappropriately named Candy and she loathed the sweetness of the name so much that she got herself another cool English name, which i think suits her more? Aiya, all in all, Sandy is an awesome name cos I'm so attached to it. :3

Secondly, I purchased another camera for myself. It's the Canon Powershot G12. Bought it at Sim Lim Square. Yea, i know i could've gotten it at a much cheaper price at the IT Fair, but i really want a good personal camera which i can pass to Leo to shoot for my Emerge concert. :) Nearly got conned by this idiot uncle at Sim Lim Square, but thank god for Qianhua, I didn't buy the camera from him. Forgot the shop name, but shall skip the long-winded story though.

Thirdly, I bought this Groupon from Kelly and headed to Bugis Essensuals hair salon with her so that we could look mei mei for our Emerge performance. Met this very chatty young hairdresser trainee, Joey. 3 years younger than me! Omg. Besides the mindless chitchat, everything else there was not bad. The layout of the salon was rather artistic and it follows a very minimalist, casual concept. So, it feels quite cozy over there, especially with the friendly interaction among the hairdresser colleagues and between them and their clients. I had the hair moisturizing treatment, which costs me 25$. Usually, cheapo me likes to hit Snip Avenue at Clementi with the boyfriend, as the moisturizing treatment there only costs 8.80$ (?!?!! right especially when it's cheap and as effective) See pics!

My first hairdresser friend. 

The steamer like a cool only. (Y) Nice effect for camwhore right. Keke.

So I decided to continue playing with my new G12 when i got home and here i present you the outcome. ;)



 


The first OPI nail polish I got from NUS central forum bazaar. $14.
Like a expensive. But I'm happy with its smoothness. :)
Bought it for Emerge actually to match my duet partner from SIA, 
as its compulsory for em to put hot red nail polish.

 2nd day of the purchase of my G12. Camwhore my clothes!

Outfit of the day: Leopard print top-dress, shorts from City Plaza (not very visible, hehe),
Love Bonito Rhodes Carryall in red.

The back of it looks exactly like a dress. Love the asymmetric front-back design. 


Went tuition and snapped a pic of us and the piggy erasers from Smiggle. :3 Cute!

The 4G clique went to Changi Airport to send our favourite 4G chairperson off to Germany for exchange. 
Tess, if you're ever reading this - Take care over there. Have fun travelling around and snap loads of photos ok! Cherish your exchange! We'll miss you, especially for our next rollerblading(?) outing. <3

This LWK loves to peer over people shoulder like a sneaky...

Zi pai shot abit fail. :/ But still managed to squeeze everyone in! 
XR, u shld've slot yourself in the top left corner. Haha. 

Pretty girls! :D

I think i was tired. Eyes smaller than XW's even when she's wearing specs. 

Tess and her colourful luggage! 

Not missing the chance to fool around with it. hehe.


Kendre with her NEON YELLOW sneakers. Super striking that you can go blind. Lol.


Nicely photobombed. 

Hey fellow 17janner chiobu! Nvr take picture of your gym session?!!

Random shots





Rocher Tauhuey for supper! 




Day 3 with the new cam. Today. :3

The finished-up YTF laksa!

Bee and I at the NUS arts canteen (The deck)

Poor thing icing his swollen face from the out-coming wisdom tooth. 



Not mugging at the Central lib. :x


Anyway, tomorrow is Emerge 2012 and I'm still awake at 4am. How to wake up at 9am to meet the girls for brunch! Got to go. More pics coming up from Emerge. Hopefully bee takes nice nice video of my item for me to upload! Super hots hots hots! :D:D

Before I end this post, A BIG THANK YOU to the 21 supportive friends who are coming to St James Powerhouse to support me! <3<3 Won't disappoint all of you cos i rehearsed ny item until want to die alr..

Details:
St James Powerhouse
8-11pm (Door opens at 7.30)
$20 inclusive of alcoholic drink and entry to club at Powerhouse after concert

Goodnight. Hope all of you like this new blog design as much as i do! 2 days of hard work!

Hearts,
Ziwei

P/s: I'm not aiming to be like xx, I just want to blog in my own style, as well as share my smiles ito pics and covers w my friends. :) Oh ya, I want to try out blog-advertising cos it's probably smth I won't be in contact with when I start working after graduation, especially when my career path is in healthcare.

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.