19 Sept 2021

Jiali is off the rack!




I shall keep this space filled with more thoughts than pictures.
Simply because it's harder and takes longer to upload photos and videos compared to my favourite instagram. 


So my family finally married off my sister to the guy whom she loves most and treats her the best.
There have been many tests and obstacles between the both of them and seriously nothing can tear them apart because the love that they have for each other is stronger! 


Jiali has always been a girl with strong determination and a heart of gold. She has been through a lot of challenges in her life and I'm super proud of the girl that she has become. She is filial to our parents in her own genuine ways. She is a very capable and admirable play group teacher who has taught me a lot in my relatively new journey in parenthood. I also salute her for her tenacity to lose 2 inches around her waist in just 1.5 months, from following the diet and workout plan which I designed for her. She followed through till the final day before her big day! She was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. <3


Kenny has always been very black. Hahaha. I always like to make fun of his skin tone and his size (with zero ill intentions). He has always been looking after the family, especially our parents and Jiali, very well. With a new addition to the family in 2020, he continues to extend his love for his niece-in-law whom he treats as his daughter. Welcome to being the newest freshest addition to the Tan family officially and we really look forward to create more long-lasting, happy and meaningful memories together. I sincerely wish that both of you look after each other to your best ability now that you have formed your own little family. Family is forever and sometimes even though I say harsh things to both of you, I am always practising tough love to help my most precious sister and brother. 


祝你们:
百年好合
白头偕老
子孙满堂
幸福快乐 


Let's continue to stay close-knitted and united as a family till we are grey and old, till our children are married and be the best role models to the next generations. I love you my 妹妹 and 妹夫!


Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.