4 Apr 2020

The waiting game

Hi all,

I'd have hoped that I didn't have time to write this post at all but my baby girl is still taking her time to grow comfortably and adequately in her premium lounge inside my tummy. As long as she comes out healthy, I shall be patient!

I can't help but I really need to express myself on this space of mine that I MISS WORKING!!!!!!
I'm referring to meeting my wealth managers face to face for strategies talks, planning 1-2 weeks ahead to pack my calendar with meaningful meetings and actively servicing and planning for my clients face to face as well.

I'd say that the coincidence of the virus and my final month of the last trimester is quite timely. I've been staying home for 1 full month preparing for Aurora's arrival since the 2nd week of March and it was just announced yesterday that all citizens are to stay home for 1 full month starting from next week. As Aurora can be arriving anytime these few days, this means that my confinement will fall almost perfectly within this 1 month of lock down.

As much as I am yearning daily to leave the house to eat good food at nice restaurants and go out for walks or shopping, it is really a very crucial time for all of us to observe responsible behavior to stay home for the safety of ourselves, our loved ones and my baby girl.

Honestly, this is the very first time I can remember that I have stayed home for 1 full month. While it sounds very enjoyable, this kind of lifestyle is definitely not for me, even though once a week sounds perfecto! The greatest joy that I can think of is to be able to zrx everyday without any stress. I online-shopped a lot for baby essentials and home necessities. I get to decide and cook what I want to eat every day. I watch a few episodes of shows daily as well. Life is in fact very stress-free. But, 1 month of this is very very overkill for me.

Another reason why I can't wait to deliver Aurora is because of the full blown acne outbreak that I am experiencing in the last month of pregnancy. I've never had serious acne problems in my entire life but this explosion of hormones really gave me a shock to how my body can be disfigured in a matter of few weeks. I swear i've done my best to make it go away by showering multiple times a day, adjusting to cleaner diet, ensuring that the temperature at home is optimal and applying antiseptic and moisturizing cream on the affect areas. None of these works.

When are you coming out my baobei girl girl? Mummy cannot wait to see you and have my life changed 360 degrees for you!

Last few days of "freedom"! Lai ba!



Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.