22 Feb 2013

Cineleisure Next Online Sensation 2.0

I really really really really really really hope to enter this competition!!!!! :)
So everybody please pray hard for me, thank you sooooo much! :D

It's actually my first time doing up a vlog. 
Honestly, I felt quite awkward and unnatural at the start because I was actually talking to the mic instead of singing to it. Haha. Anyway, I NG'ed many many times behind the scene cos i'm really not used to it yet. 
I'll improve on my next vlog tho, i promise! :)

Basically, to enter the competition, participants have to do a vlog to 
1. Introduce oneself
2. Recall memorable stories that one has of Cineleisure..


So, here's my attempt and hope you like it. 
Aiyo so embarrassing~


And my favourite shop at Cineleisure is definitely...

BEADSTREET!!!

The logo of the shop is in the form of a fishbone and i think it's quite an apt depiction of the store concept because the pricing of ALL the items are sooooo competitive. Disclaimer: I'm not really really cheapo as I believe in quality and material in the things I purchase too. But, even though the quality of the feathery earrings isn't superb, I fancy them coming in so many different colours. They also sell very affordable ear studs of all shapes, sizes, colours and designs. If you're looking at improving the swag level of your arm accessories, Beadstreet is also the perfect avenue for you to purchase arm candies at up to as low as $1.20 each. WOW RIGHT? I think the designs of their chunky bulky necklaces, which are in fashion now, are unique and more importantly cheap. Besides, I also got my $5 bling bling white-coloured Ipad case, which had been complimented for many times by my friends. :D My favourite part of the store itself is the nail polish bar! There're colours which even OPI doesn't have and best of all each of the nail polishes only costs $2.50! O.O I wonder how the shop earns money actually, but given that it's always observed to be crowded and bustling with vainpots, the business is not likely to be making a loss. 

Thanks for supporting my blog! <3


Hope you like my vlog! :)

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.