1 Dec 2012

Reelity Showdown Season 2: Ep 1 - Genting Outdoor Themepark

Hey guys, 

I HAVE TO BLOG ABOUT THIS OFFICIALLY!
So basically, this season of Reelity Showdown will showcase the teamwork of 4 pair-groups, namely

Ben and Jayme's
Bam Bam
Bun Zi (my group!) &
Jedi

What we had to do for this challenge was to bring a huge cup filled with water up on all the rides and the team with the most amount of water left will win the most points! :)

Could you imagine how worried all of us were the very minute we stepped into the outdoor themepark?
We couldn't stop coming up with random speculations about what type of nonsense the producers will put us through for the prologue of season 2! Well, I guess it wasn't as bad as we imagined it to be cos some of us thought that we might need to solve some intellectual puzzle while we were elevated up the Space Shot ride. O.O Haha, actually it'll be more fun for us, but nvm, when I have my production team, who wants to join my show! LOL.




Lol, this Noel Boyd just talk and mock and mock only. Tsk.
Well, personally I think that Jess would win the MVP of this particular episode just check out her dolphin scream at 06.02. LOL Super funny! During the filming process, team Bambam was the most strategic team cos' they were damn smart and came up with lots of ideas to protect their cups. I'd say Team B&J was the chillest out of all cos both of them are not as afraid of heights as the rest. Team Bimbo, Jedi, cutest la! Needless to say, BUNZI RAWKS!

Remember to support by liking this show on the link below:
http://www.reelity.tv/episodes/reelity-showdown-genting-ep-1/

AND watch out for the next episode on Reelity.TV next Friday at 5pm! ;)

AND AND do be generous with your support for my blog/youtube, ZiweiSandy fb page too! :)
THANK YOU! XOXO



Other channels to stalk me:
Twitter: @ZiweiSandy
Instagram: ZiweiSandy
Youtube: Ziweisandy 

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.