5 Aug 2012

Awesome music videos of the day :)

Hey guys!!

I've been immensely inspired by Kurt Schneider's talent after following him on youtube for only a few months! Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/KurtHugoSchneider :)

Here are 2 of my favourite videos directed by him!

Maroon 5 Medley - featuring Victoria and Max; directed by Kurt! <3 ttm!

Do watch the behind the scenes and you'll understand that producing music videos isn't easy at all! Gosh!
I'm amazed at the speed he releases covers and medleys when arranging the music and singers + brainstorming on video ideas are such tedious procedures of music production. #salute!

My personal favourite for this song is the part that both the singers harmonize "She will be loved~" together. Romantic one. <3

Just a dream - featuring Sam and Christina; directed by Kurt too!

It's one of the first few covers which I've watched that got me hooked onto youtube for the past few months.
I love Christina's personality which is portrayed very aptly through her voice. She growls! Wow~~~~~
Of course, Sam is unquestionably amazing voice talent! Inspiring~

I count myself fortunate to have stumbled across the videos of such passionate musicians, who actualize their passion into tangible virtual productions. And i admit, it's because of them that I decided to shamelessly set up my youtube channel, Ziweisandy, and start up this new blog domain to talk about my singing experience and share my work. :p Do subscribe to it okayy~

Here's a video done by me using a second-hand lousy mic and cui recording software when i began posting my covers online 4 months ago. I love Stef Sun since forever and this is my first attempt at her song in May! I'm surprised that this particular video received the second highest viewership among my 11 video uploads. O.O (The one that got away has the highest! :D Thanks to Marcus!)

愚人的国度 - Featuring MEEEEE~


This personal project of mine was started up to collect feedback from interested friends so that I can improve on my singing techniques without having to go through music schools (which i have no capital and time to invest in). 请多多指教!! ;D Would greatly appreciate it that you help to share my videos IF AND ONLY IF you truly like them. :):)

Off to editting photos and to mah bed! <3

Hearts,
Ziwei

P/s: I'm open to duet, band and instruments collaborations! Contact me if interested! :):)
P/p/s: I'm looking for a venue and a videographer to film my upcoming cover! Please help by suggestingggg!!!

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.