31 Aug 2012

[Advert/Review] StyleCoutique.Livejournal :):)

Sponsored advert/review

Hello fellow shoppers, I've got good news for you today!


The saturation of the blogshop market is getting more and more evident ever since
the wave of blogshop business engulfed the livejournal community in Singapore 4 to 5 years ago.
On a nationwide scale, girls have been consistently scouting for the most reliable, efficient and trendy online boutique with friendly and trustworthy owners to do their online shopping.

Based on my personal experience, I believe that having just 1 to 5 blogshop URLs on your bookmark bar is enough to satisfy your shopping urges (and hurt your wallet badly).
When I shop, I'd prioritize quality material over designs.
But I'm really lucky to come across this up and coming online female boutique,
which can offer amiable and sincere services, has a beautiful model to showcase their apparels,
believes in quality material for the clothing and possesses unique, sweet and elegant tastes in their choice of clothes.

I've the pleasure to work with the 2 friendly and sweet owners of Style Coutique and
watch the space below for my honest reviews on 3 items from their upcoming collection!
I say first:
Apologies for the messy hair and my lack of poses.
I'm not a model and I'm gonna do something to my hair soon!
The lack of makeup is due to my rushed timetable on the day of the shoot. Paiseh.


Presenting you... ...

Ms Revelry Dress in Garden Print
ZiweiSandy's review
Are you getting sick of the boring black and white dresses or one-coloured work-dresses that have been in your wardrobe since forever?? It's definitely time for you to head out of your comfort zone and command a little more positive attention with this dress which will be launched in Style Coutique's upcoming collection.
The bold symmetrical floral prints and the colourful overlays are the main attraction points of this unique piece. The elegant high neck cut will elevate the class in you. It comes with an attached petticoat in it, so you don't have to worry even if you're wearing dark inside, if you know what I mean. The material is silky and comfortable when worn, so it can last you through work or meetings enjoyably. :) One thing I like about this piece is that it's not body-hugging but accentuates the right curves of your figure nicely. :)
Odyssey Floral Peplum Top in Peach


ZiweiSandy's review
Even though I'm a tough girl on the outside, I've a weak spot for girly clothes with floral prints and pastel colours. Can you imagine how in love I was with this peplum top when I first saw the prints!?:)
In my opinion, this top is slightly tight for me at the chest area but that's the essence of peplum tops/dresses - to bring out the mini flair at the waist area.
The advantage of this design may not be v conspicuous to guys, but I'm sure the girls know it well - it hides the imperfect little tummy most of us (even the skinniest girls) hate. This beautiful top is best complemented with either a bandage skirt or light-coloured jeans to enhance its beauty wholly. :)
Elle Cut-out Sleeve in Teal
(Available in Classic Black too)
ZiweiSandy's review
Being a casual-wear junkie, I tend to cramp my wardrobe with baggy and flowy tops which can be easily paired with basic shorts. The contemporary cut-out sleeve design will not only bring out the chic in you, it has a tinge of sexiness in it too. The material is thin and lightweight, perfect for the hot weather in Singapore. Wear it out for a Sunday brunch date with your girlfriends/boyfriend(s) and camwhore away~
I'd recommend you girls to wear a simple tube inside as the 'cut-out' is really big
unless you don't mind zhao-geng'ing. ;P


Do head over to the Style Coutique now to look at their past collections.

A Ticket To Time,
the next collection featuring the Ms Revelry Dress, Odyssey Floral Top and the Chasing Rainbow Aztec Shorts (as seen in the banner below) will be launched
this coming Saturday (1st Sept 2012) at 2pm!

Don't forget to camp by the computer/ipad/laptop/iphone to place the order if you like any of the featured pieces in this post because I'm not sure if backorder will be done for OOS items.



Exclusively for my friends and readers:
To save $3.50 upon purchase, you only need to follow the few simple steps as stated below:

1. Enter your details to subscribe to Style Coutique's MAILING LIST for free postage!

2. Head over to Style Coutique's FACEBOOK PAGE and like and share the album:

3. Quote "ZiweiSandy" upon payment...

and TADAH~ YOU GET $3.50 OFF THE TOTAL BILL!
Damn worth it for such little efforts on our side! :)

Follow @StyleCoutique on twitter for more live updates on upcoming collections!


Just a random pic snap of tired me after the shoot during the long day of rushing from school to Jurong Point to Rochester, but looking forward to dance classes later in the day. ;)
Maximizing everyday and active lifestyle for the win~


Hearts,
ZiweiSandy

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.