6 May 2012

Updates on my music :D (and the baby bird)

Ok! No long post today!
Just some updates on my music :)
Stocked up on to-do-songs after much discussion with M!
Can't wait for Monday for the studio prac. :)
Also took up a challenge posed by a guy friend to do a DAMN fking hard song.
Wish me good luck man. Tried it out today and i can hit the pitch. ;) Challenge accepted.

And after listening to so many so many songs today,
i realised the natural airy element in my voice makes my voice sounds weak. BAD!
Sho, i'm gonna cut on the airy-ness and work on bringing up the long-suppressed power level for my upcoming covers.
Pretty excited, cos I've a duet partner who is as keen or even more so than me in doing our own music covers. :D

One interesting pic of the day:

I AM SO LUCKY TO CATCH THIS FEEDING SCENE TODAY!!! 
The baby olive-backed sunbird has finally grown up!! So fat sia!!!

Good night peeps. 
Another 4am sleep time for me. 

Hearts,
Ziwei

P/s: Xiner, I'll do that song for you. :D Listened to it since years ago, so shouldn't be a problem! 
Thanks for encouraging! <3

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.