14 May 2012

My music plan updates & photospam! :D

Some updates on my music before i spam those photos. 

I just bought a new set of mic and recording equipment for recording. 
Don't ask me about the ouchy price. Thanks. :p 
I'm not rich and I don't have a singing dream. 
Having set myself upon this decision on the seemingly no-return investment,
I just want to have my own personal project which fully ran by myself and 
ofkox with the valuable and greatly appreciated help from those who care to. :)

These people would include Leonard, M, my powerpsych girls and all my awesome supportive friends who bother to/happen to listen to my covers and give constructive comments. :D:D I'm really grateful for you guys, cos i'm aware that my skills and emotions and what not are not sharpened yet. 
But trust me, I'll not give this up and I'll keep on improving for myself and for those friends who look forward to my covers and hope to see me improve. 

If you ask me, what is the end goal of what you're doing now, 
all I can say now is just purely improvement. No big singing dream even though it's sweet to dream so. 

My plan:
I've actually lined up quite a number of songs to practise for my solo covers and some duet covers. 
Will be familiarizing and practising new songs with the new stuff first before recording for covers now. I guess I've learnt the lesson to not embarrass myself with cui-ness overloaded covers before posting. :/ Haha :p
Imma try video-ing my covers after I've more or less get my voice, techniques and emotions (decently) there. Hmm. Maybe long way to go for now. Hmm. Considering only la.

Finally done updating about my music plans. :)
I'm open to song suggestions or song challenges (?!??!), as well as duet partners! :) Leave a comment k? <3


~ ~ ~ 


Whooo. Took 2 nights to upload all these photos cos i had been quite distracted with scouting for new songs to cover. 
Believe it or not, cos i still can't. I had been singing daily and nightly until 4am without fail. 
Screwed up body clock but I'm not working full time this holiday, so dont care lah!
Anw, here's yet another brainless photospam on:
1. Grandma's 69th
2. Powerpsych girls' Kbox outing
3. Avengers with bee and Jun
4. Beer market with T1
5. New baby ;D

Enjoy! :)

Grandma's 69th celebration with the family <3

Cheap bday cake, but full of <3ly strawbies and cherries. Noms!


Mummy and Li.

Uhm, naked face! O.O


Popo full of smiles during the bday song of the celebration!

Popo making a wish. Sho cute! hahaha.



Li, Me and Jun making funny faces! Hahahahahah. Fun eh! 



A proof that we're siblings: the tongue-roll thing runs in our blood.
Psst: Leo can't do! :p



特写

The only guest of the celeb. 

Sho lucky! Bee got a double yolk egg for his 红鸡蛋! Not fair!


Powerpsych girls' 1st outing: KBOX










So engrossed. 美!

Fat faced me beside another chiobu.

Dunno what this chiobu is doing. -_-

And HOMG I FINALLY bought the hellokitty specs from *Scape!
Omg have been so jealous that every girl has this and i don't. 
FINALLYYYYYYYY!



The Avengers date with bee and Jun

Queuing for Manhattan. 
Note the crowd behind. All staring at the rink. 


Hazelnut smoothie, super yums!

Cheesy platter!

Woohoo look at the mountain of calamari. :O

I think my photography skill got potential. :D


Beer Market for FASS Graduation Party! :D

We're not graduating yet but the music and atmosphere were too awesome to miss. 

Their honey-glazed wings. YOU MUST TRY. 

Ootd!

The rest headed to Dollies and we headed back for supper to dilute the alcohol and saturate some fats within. :/


Double egg prata: first try. SHIOK!



New baby: Kittylele! :p

I only know how to play a few chords. Will learn and hope to post a video on it when I'm ready. :)


Hearts, 
Ziwei

10 comments

  1. omg your sister looks so much like you!

    and omg the ukulele looks so nice hahah! so damn girly lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha you like the kittylele right! Super nice! :):) and my sister is much prettier than me. :( my mummy not fair one!

      Delete
    2. what the lol. no la u're pretty too! she's just younger =p hahaha eh now that u got mike its time to get a camera then u can video! then u can play the kittylele and show it to the world!!

      Delete
    3. LOL wah you're older than me leh, my ogl somemore! haha i already have the camera, need to learn how to do split screen. Hehe. Anw choose a few songs, lemme pick to cover, just for you! :D

      Delete
    4. yay good! awaiting your next release lol. haha eh i dunno leh!! haven't been listening to much songs! i listen mostly to guys songs lol. the chinese songs i listen to mostly emo one LOL. anything by Fish Leong? hahahaha

      Delete
    5. Haha ok can. Fish Leong it is~ :D

      Delete
  2. Here to share with you an app~ (from iPhone, not sure whether u can download it or not though)

    天籁K歌

    Well, this app allows you to download and record songs to sing, and you can easily turn on/off the audio, and when u sing with the earphones on, this app also provide echo function (u know, it immediately playback your voice together with the music). I would say it's useful if you need some mobility in practising or recording songs~

    And... you have 16 days left to complete my challenge! :P

    Oh ya, have u tried the 黄小琥's song (没那么简单)that I recommended the other time? Coz back then I felt that your voice might suit her songs... do give it a try and tell me whether you personally think it suits you.. if not then I can brainstorm for another singer~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tian ___ k ge? How to pronounce ar? Haha izit an online or offline app? I'm a blackberry user, but I can downloading on itouch! Cool thanks! :):)

      I plan to come up with the recording for the challenge by this week. Hmmm. Ohgod what have I done! Haha.

      Frankly I didnt like the song eh! Not my style. Haha but thanks for the recommendation! :) imma try amei's, some Disney songs, Kelly clarkson's and fir's soon. :) xiexieni! So glad to have a friend like you!

      Delete
  3. Haha, Tian Lai K Ge. Well, you need to be online to download the songs you want. When you are choosing songs, it's the same format as KTV, you select singer (by alphabet) and then the song. That being said, you can download the songs first, and then sing offline (I think... coz my iPhone is always online, either 3G or wifi). This app includes the mtv as well, really machiam like KTV app.

    Ok! Will be LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT COVER! All the best! =D

    Haha, oh right... Coz when I heard your covers so far, I had this impression that your voice is 有厚度, and I think that singer's voice also have 厚度 (her voice sounds deep but actually the pitch is not low at all). A few other songs of hers that I like are 不只是朋友 and 重来. Maybe I will wait for your cover this week and brainstorm for another singer to recommend ba~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo nice... Thanks for app recommendation!

      You're damn evil. You know that my voice is rich, you still make me do high pitch fine-sounding songs as a challenge. Tskkkk. I still need to practise on that song. Gotta wait first ok! :D I'll try my best to present a decently good work. :)

      I'll do one or two classic oldie 黃小琥 songs in the near future for you ok!:p Anw my voice is not as steady as hers. Gotta trainnnnnn.

      Delete

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.