20 Mar 2012

BUFFET TOWN!

Another brainless photospam. So many of such posts recently cos I've been relaxing myself way toooooo much after Emerge. Have been eating way too much too. Nvm, the bro shall keep my exercising regime in place. :D

Head to Buffet Town @ Raffles City for the 1st time for Leonard's family dinner last Sunday. :)
I shall let the pics talk about its awesomeness. :D


First thing first. Camwhore. Duh.



Mussels and oysters!!


Salmon!!! 
I had 3 plates of them! I totally want to go back to buffet town AGAIN!!!!


Tempura!!!! The salmon tempura is too good to be missed.
Soft salmon meat steaming inside the deep fried outer. :3






Wagyu beef! Omg!!

Teppanyaki!
You get to choose the ingredients you want, 
and they'll help you stir-fry your dish. :D
On the side note, the beef was a lil tough though.

Satay, served warm. (Y)

Mini rojak dsh. 
Cos we were too full. (Y)

Bloody heaven. <3

DESSERT TIME! 
Marshmallow + seedless grapes with hersheys syrup! 

Macademia vanilla, Green tea and Strawbie ice-cream 
with Chocolate and rainbow sprinkles + dried raisins
plus caramel and choco syrup. <3<3<3<3



The hip gonggong and his grandchildren! All damn smiley. :D

I like this photo cos I managed to snap a pic of his irritated expression
when he only displayed it within seconds. Got talent. Hehe.

Oh, that's young me. :D

 Brought the boys out! :D
Leonard is looking super old here. Awwwwww.

:D Super heartwarming right. :)
I love how well they take care of me. 4th year alr. :):)

Current FB profile pic. <3

Bee, keep smiling. 
Your duchenne smile is so precious to me. <3

Family shot without me yet. :p


Outfit of the day:
Agneselle Textured Chiffon Dress in Black with
Agneselle Saccharine Clutch in Nude Pink. :D
I like how matching these 2 AE items go together. :):):)


Can't wait for all my 3 project presentations to be over. S
Just some updates, I didn't get any singing job btw. The interview was a scam.
Next blog post will be on my trip to Geylang! Quite exciting for my first hunting trip. :p
Monday night not much activities actually. Heheheheheh.. Totally looking forward to my next free time to blog. :D

Good night people! Kronenbourg rocks.

Hearts,
Ziwei

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.