18 Jan 2022

32nd

 


Happy 32nd birthday to myself and it's the first post of the year. 

This birthday, I spent it with my family celebrating it and cutting cake 2 nights in a roll back to back. 

It's also the first time I'm spending my birthday at my very first property! I love the backdrop so super much!!! 

I also requested for my family to just write a birthday card for me with a nice sincere message and all of them did, including my parents! My parents' messages are so cute! Can't wait for the day that Ning can write birthday cards to me. Haha. 

Jiali went the extra mile to buy me workout clothes and brought me to enjoy high tea at Sofitel 1864 bar! 

I'm thankful for all the cakes and treats that my friends and colleagues have sent me! I appreciate the thought and action taken to shower me with love. I'm also grateful for all the messages that I've received through social media and whatsapp! Thank you for remembering me! Thankful that my in laws also took the time to type out very heartfelt birthdays wishes for me. Loving my god-mum too who brought me out for a sumptuous meal at a popular Japanese restaurant!  

The person I'm most thankful for is Junrong. He was doing everything outside of his comfort zone. 

I'm super high maintenance esp on my birthday to him because his family never celebrates birthday to this elaborated extent. Thank you for making me feel super special hubby! I wrote a super long whatsapp back to him to appreciate him and it's not something I do all the time too. So, I'm truly truly thankful! 

I can't wait for staycation at MBS!!!

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.