11 Feb 2012

Stressed

Hi.

No song cover/picture/reviews today.

I just need to rant cos I'm soooo tired. :(

The cortisol (stress hormones) level has been increasing exponentially as the weeks pass by. I won't attribute it to the amount of things on my to-do-list. I'd blame my lousy time management instead.

Shouldn't have done the covers on impulse. The techniques were all messy. :( Wasted quite a few hours just to play with my new condenser mic. It's a baby step nonetheless la. At least i got things started. #justselfconsoling

I really thank you guys for all the encouragement and constructive feedback you nice people have given me! I'll try to improve definitely. Planning to give it a short break for serious study business at the moment though.

There are seriously sooooo many things pending on my to-do-list even though I'm only taking 4 modules! Emerge is like a 5th + 6th + 7th modules lah! Faints. Glad the dance is about 99% done! Need to work on the 1% of fine-tuning and synchronizing of dance moves with my damn hot partner and dancers! Anyway, just some updates, I'll be doing a second item as a backup dancer to help my friend out. Another smoking sexy dance item as well. SO PLEASE DO COME DOWN AND SUPPORT. Refer to details here! Thanks.

I need to catch up with those readings this weekend so badly! Feeling super insecure lagging behind in readings for 2 of my modules! Time to CHIONG ARH tmr!!!

Next week is a busy week. Will be doing recording, meeting up with dancers an extra day other than Friday the official CCA day, spending another full day (4-11pm) dancing for Express, learning another dance for G's item, headache about item and photoshoot outfit and train up the voice for Express's versus and chorus + practise dancing and screaming singing IN HEELS. :/

Not to forget, readings and animal behavior project.

The only thing I'm looking forward to next week is probably Valentine's Day. <3

Time to stop ranting and go back to recording of lecture that i missed. (Thanks Shiya :))

Hearts.

P/s: The next song I'll be working on is gonna be a Bruno Mars work. Guess! :D

2 comments

  1. Jiayou baby!! I'm oso looking forwards to valentine's day (even though my wallet will have a huge hole in it) =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. :') We haven't dated for quite some time alr rite. <3

    ReplyDelete

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.