8 Feb 2012

Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri (Ziwei's cover)

Hey guys!


This is my first attempt on a personal song recording.


Reason being, I wanna start my own humble collection of covers by myself on this blog.


The purpose behind is to improve my singing techniques and skills, slowly but surely.


Not gonna touch video recording first. So, just click the play button below and enjoy! :)




Jar of Hearts (Ziwei's cover)



[audio http://uploads3.mp3songurls.com/1266538.mp3]


Really love this song, range abit low for me though. Hope it doesn't sound too bad.


Please leave your feedback and comments under this entry! I'd greatly appreciate it! :D


Hearts.


P/s: It's definitely imperfect, I'll improve! Please support ok! <3

7 comments

  1. Oh, and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Din know your voice sounds like this.... O_O I only remember hearing you sing 丝路 before... Anyway, maybe your voice can be a bit 'sharper'? Not in terms of pitch, but rather less thick? Not too sure... just my opinion...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I get what you mean. Pitch range is too low for me. I'll jiayou and pick a more suitable song for my next attempt! :)
    AND when did i sing si lu in front of you!? Omg i don't remember! :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. When u performed for Voices at the plaza @ YIH. Lol. We don't know each other then~

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. That gig i did damn cui! I shld considering practising si lu and doing a cover on it right? Like the song. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha, that's a nice song! And yeah, u can consider practicing and do a cover on it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. K thanks friend. I'll consider my song carefully next time round. :D I feel v encouraged, really. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.