11 Jan 2012

Just like any other day.

Dear diary,

Today is just like any other day.

It's weird that I'd feel like blogging about an ordinary day like this.

2nd day of school today & these 2 days felt good. It's like the lessons & activities are so optimally arranged such that I don't have to rush anywhere & everything I did was either meaningful or productive. :D

2012, you look hopeful ahead. :)

Day 1:
10-12 Emotions lecture
12-2 Trauma psych lecture
2-4 Crashed developmental lecture
4-6 Completed 1st chapter of Cog psych textbook chapter at Central Lib
6.30-9 Headed home, shower, dinner, chitchat w family
9-10 Tutor Jun English
10 onwards Surfing

Day 2:
11 Done repaying all sleep debts
1-2 Lunch with Q & M
2-4 Adolescent psych lecture (HOT LECTURER ZOMG)
4-5.30 Photocopied an entire textbook
5.30-6.45 Headed home, dinner (My uncle cooks dammmnnn awesome chicken rice :D)
7-9 Tutor Mandy
9-11 Shower, chitchat w fam
Now: Study @ bee's house

Shall save some brain cells by not regurgitating too much details.
But smth that I can't not mention is tt I love saying hi to people I know from all over the school. It's so heartwarming to feel belonged to Arts. :)

Looking forward to:
Thu - Ramen outing with my pretty psych girls, Q & M
Fri - Voices practice
Sat - Early bday celeb w my bros
Sun - Dnr w L & J

That's all for today.

:)

Hearts.

Posted with Milktooth, Ziwei's whiteberry. :D

Post a Comment

© Ziwei.Sandy. Designed by CJS. Powered by Blogger.